TEST DE EVALUARE INIŢIALĂ
Anul școlar 2014-2015 Limba engleză, Clasa a XI- a L1, 2 ore/săpt.
Numele ____________________________________ Clasa ________
Pentru rezolvarea corectă a tuturor cerinţelor se acordă 90 de puncte. Din oficiu se acordă 10 puncte. Timpul efectiv de lucru este de 45 de minute.
SUBIECTUL I – 30 puncte
All forms of life stay alive by using their natural environment. All perform activities for the purpose of using natural products for their own good. Plants absorb water and sunlight. Animals feed on plants or on other animals. Of course, to use the ready-made materials of nature is not true work; work is an activity that changes these materials from their natural state to improve their usefulness. The bird, the bee, and the spider, in building nests, hives, and webs are all working. Thus, both humans and animals work: they act upon nature to make it more suitable for their needs. However, human work has important differences from the work of other animals. Human work is conscious, while the work of other animals is instinctual. Instinctive activities are inborn rather than learned. Instinctive activities are part of a fixed pattern. For example, it has been observed that a spider which has completed half of its web will continue to make the second half even if the first half is taken away.
Read the text and decide if the following sentences are true (T) or false (F). On your answer sheet, write T or F next to the number indicating each sentence. Then write the main idea of the text in about 50 words.
1. Natural products are used only by animals.
2. True work changes natural materials into more useful ones.
3. Human work is not different from the work of other animals.
4. Inborn activities are part of a fixed pattern.
5. The spider completes its web only if the first half is taken away.
SUBIECTUL 2 – Circle the correct form. (30 puncte)
1. How many luggages / much luggage do you have?
2. My parents’ house is in the countryside / at the country.
3. He was able to / was allowed to read English very well.
4. Some people know very little / a few about computers.
5. She has never / ever been to the circus before.
6. I want / am wanting to decorate the kitchen this week.
7. They lived / have lived in London for two years and then they moved to Bristol.
8. The match starts / has started at 5 o’clock.
9. They are tired. They have worked / have been working all day.
10. Peter stays / is staying with us this week.
SUBIECTUL 3 (30 de puncte) Imagine you visited a place in your country, which you really liked. Describe it in 3 paragraphs using the plan below.
- where the place is and why you went there / details about the place / what the weather was like / what you saw and what you did there / how you felt about the place.
I. F, T, F, T, F. II. much / in the / was able / very little / never / want / lived / ambele variante în funcție de context/ have been working / is staying.
This is a material for scholar use and falls unde fair use.// Acest material este pentru uz didactic și se află sub incidența folosinței conform bunelor uzanțe.
Daca ti-a folosit ce ai citit, distribuie sa afle si prietenii tai!